Sales objections – how can you get MORE people to say yes to your program?
How do you prevent and handle sales objections, like: “I don’t have the money”, “I need to think about it” and others?
Now, sales objections are a natural response to a sales conversation.
However, they can be minimized and even avoided in a lot of cases.
If you’re getting a lot of sales objections, this can be due to:
- People are not clear about your health coaching program
- You don’t have high-income skills and don’t know how to enrol your prospects into your high ticket coaching program
- People you talk to don’t see value in your program and you’re not explaining it well
Sales objection handling is one of the most important aspects of your successful high ticket sales skills.
This is the number one skill that most health and wellness coaches I’ve worked with didn’t know how to use.
Sales objection handling allows you to bring in more people into your program and help them commit to their dream.
It helps you scale to $10K months and beyond with your health coaching program or as a coach in another niche.
How to prevent sales objections
All proper sales closing techniques will need to include objection handling.
It amazes me just how many coaches will invest multiple four and five figures into their education to get a certificate, yet when it comes to investing in the high paying skills to build their business, they’ll choose to save on that.
As a result of that, endless sales objections become a normal part of their reality and they start to think that their coaching business is just not working.
If you’re a health coach building your health coaching business, or you’re a coach in another niche, you must learn how to handle sales objections.
So when you hear the “I don’t have the money objection” or “I need to think about it” sales objection, you need to understand why people come up with these objections.
Some of the questions you can ask yourself to determine if you’re on the right track is this:
- Have I chosen the right niche for myself, or do I still feel unsure?
- Do I know how to master my messaging to build relationships with people BEFORE they book that call and ask about my health coaching program?
- Am I using social media the right way, with the goal to connect to my ideal clients and start building relationships with them in order to help them become my paid clients?
- Have I invested in sales training from a coach with a proven success record?
- Am I working on my sales skills daily? ·
- Do I know how to handle sales objections if they come up?
Watch my latest video to discover how to prevent sales objections!